Experience the integration of infocomm and digital media by visiting CommunicAsia2017! Pop by Marina Bay Sands and be awed by the latest technological innovations and get a good sense of the market trends in the ICT industry. The show also incorporates , Asia’s largest congregation of satellite companies.
Engage with exhibitors featuring:
- Big Data
- Data Centre
- Content Delivery Network
- Mobile Technologies
- Satellite Communications
See more than 1,200 exhibitors such as:
Click here for the full listing of exhibitors.
Relevant Topics at
Conference Day 1 - 23 May 2017
Thought Leaders Panel: Diversifying Your Business Model Through Creative Partnerships, Strategic Collaborations, and Disruptive Innovations
- Improving network capabilities to support different qualities of content delivery experience, seeking more valuable and applied service packages with suitable marketing models
- How the changing landscape of telco industry will open up new partnerships and collaboration
- Spectrum and connectivity planning to compete sustainably in the IoT world
- How to hop onto new businesses such as (mobile money, OTT)? What are the relevant and commercially viable diversification strategies to apply?
How is IP and Hybrid Networks Changing the Satellite Industry of Tomorrow?
- How will content delivery network evolve over time?
- Where are the key areas and industries for future investments and growth?
- Tackling growing customer expectations in VoD with more aggressive business models to attract and retain customers
Conference Day 3 - 25 May 2017
The Three A’s of the Future of Media Networks: Agile, Assured and Aware
- Outline why future media networks in Asia and across the globe will need to provide the agility of a software defined network with the assurance that can only be achieved from guaranteed service isolation
- Provide examples of what an agile and assured media network with guaranteed service isolation looks like
- Demonstrate why this type of network will offer new paths to cost cutting and efficiency, and enable network owners to automate services
Featuring Speakers such as:
- Paiboon Panuwattanawong, Chief Executive Officer, Thaicom
- Kireeti Kompella, CTO- JDI, Juniper Networks
- TVT Chari, CFO, Celcom Axiata
- Joachim Horn, Chief Technology and Information Advisor, PLDT
- Sungho Jo, Director & Head of 5G Tech Lab – R&D, SK Telecom
- Christopher Weasler, Global Head of Spectrum Policy and Connectivity Planning, Facebook
- Ho Ka Wei, Director – National Cyber Threat Analysis Centre, Cyber Security Agency Singapore
- Amos Tan, Director (Smart Nation Solutions and Applications), GovTech Singapore
View the full conference programme here.
For more information, please visit www.CommunicAsia.com