Welcome to Asia’s largest broadcasting and content production industry conferences.
BroadcastAsia2013 and the Creative Content Production International Conferences return from 18-21 June 2013 and 19-20 June 2013 respectively at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore.
These international conferences are back with a big bang yet again with an impressive lineup of experts from the Broadcasters, Production Houses, Channels, Content Providers and other leading corporate industry.
What You Can Expect at BroadcastAsia 2013 International Conference
BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference, Asia’s focal industry conference for digital broadcasting and entertainment technology professionals returns from 18-21 June 2013.
The conference theme – Enhancing User Experience, Monetising Content – reflects the fact that these are the two main pressures faced by the industry due to the challenges in successful strategies and models to adopt.
Broadcast2013 Asia International Conference will be structured to address these issues and more, including:
- Whether or not to jump into the OTT bandwagon – where is the evidence for gold?
- How can connected TV bring new money to the TV industry?
- Streaming to all multi-platform devices: Is it worth the extra cost and effort?
- HbbTV – how to effectively integrate with broadcast, OTT and social networking?
- How is flexibility achieved in DVB-T2 cost reduction – what are the mechanisms to reduce broadcaster costs?
- What are the new technical challenges confronting the TV industry?
- Case study: The world’s first commercial deployment of MPEG-DASH OTT multi-screen service
|Monetising Content – Innovative Business Models Tracks||Broadcast Technology and Infrastructure Tracks|
|OTT: EMBRACING OTT OPPORTUNITIES IN ASIA
» Making OTT A Business Reality In Asia for Broadcasters and Operators
| NEXT-GEN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY IN TV
» Building Smart Technologies to Enhance the TV Experience
|OTT: THE NEW CONTENT EXPERIENCE
» The Evolution of Multi-Screen Content
» Connected TV Evolution
» Planning and Implementation – What Works?
|PAY-TV: THE NEXT KEY TO FUTURE PROSPERITY?
» Growing Pay-TV Business in Asia
» Sports Broadcasting
|FILE-BASED WORKFLOW AND CLOUD BROADCASTING
» File-Based Workflow and Media Asset Management
» Cloud Broadcasting – Is It the Way to Go?
» Moving Towards Effective Monetisation
» Social TV
|BROADCAST INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSMISSION
» Tackling Broadcast Infrastructure and Transmission Issues in Asia
|5. HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
» Emerging vs Developed Regions – Business Models to Monetise Content
Creative Content Production Conference | 19 – 20 June 2013
“Producing and Distributing Successful Content in Asia”
Back for its 4th successful year, the Creative Content Production Conference will run from 19-20 June 2013 at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore, focusing on “Producing and Distributing Successful Content in Asia”.
Attendees can look forward to hearing from award-winning producers, programmers, Asia’s most successful distributors, top financiers, as well as well-known names in the advertising industry. who will:
- Share their case studies on what are the profitable scripts to produce in Asia
- Discuss the right pitching strategies to secure funding for your content
- Identify what content are programmers choosing and what goes onto the screens
- Examine the right platform for branded content in Asia
|WHAT IS A GREAT CONTENT AND HOW TO DISTRIBUTE THEM EFFECTIVELY?
» Producing The Right Content in Asia – The Hidden Success Story
» Pushing Content to the Right Multi-Platform Devices
» Creating Content From a Viral Web Platform
» Securing Funding for the Right Content in Asia
» How Can Crowdsourcing Works in Asia?
» Investment into Ideas
|THE GLOBALISATION OF THE FILM BUSINESS IN ASIA
» Asia’s Top Programmers Dialogue
» Innovating Film Education in Asia
» Maximising Content Licensing for Digital New Media Platforms
|THE FUTURE OF BRANDED CONTENT
» Realising the Power of Branded Content in Asia
» How Can Music Helps Tell Your Story Effectively – Using Music to Engage Consumers
» Finding the Right Platform for Branded Content in Asia