X-periencing Virtual Reality @ Innovation Hub
Date: 23 & 24 May 2017
Time: 11.30am – 12.30pm
Venue: Level 6, Innovation Hub
Literally taking various industries almost all over the world by storm, this emerging technology is not only predicted by established sources to be worth billions of dollars; Hollywood heavyweights such as Steven Spielberg and Doug Liman have also begun developments using it. This technology, reputed to be the next game changer for immersive media and content creation – is none other than Virtual Reality (VR).
Besides seeing increased use cases and applications deploying VR, revenues for VR systems – such as viewers, software, consulting services and systems integration services have also spiked, largely due to business and consumer uptake of immersive content.
Check out the VR presentations and demos that will be showcased at the Innovation Hub
- VR for consumers: Hype or the next big thing?
- Branded content and Storytelling in the new medium of VR
- Opportunities and Technical challenges for live VR experiences
- Experiencing VR – beyond head mounted devices
- Audio in VR – latest developments
Complimentary to all visitors.
VR Knowledge Partner: