BroadcastAsia is an event well-attended by experts and trade professionals from the Broadcasting and Digital Entertainment industries across the region. We welcome overseas and local groups from prominent companies, buyer groups and trade associations.
How to qualify and organise a Group Delegation?
Organisations, buyer groups, trade associations and travel agents will need to organise a group of 10 and above. Click here to download the application form. The delegate list is to be submitted to the Organiser by 11 May 2017.
For trade associations / travel agents do feel free to contact Colleen Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org for any promotional materials (i.e. brochures, event banners, e-newsletters, etc) required when organising a group delegation to BroadcastAsia2017.
What privileges will the group benefit from?
- Express visitor registration
- 20% discount* off delegates’ fees for the BroadcastAsia2017 International Conference
- Group photograph session upon arrival
- Optional guided tour of the exhibition
- Optional customized Group Delegation Networking Programme with selected exhibitors
- Free usage of the Overseas Visitors Lounge
* 20% discount does not apply to Passport Tickets